Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mcleod Family

      I grew up in Georgia and then moved away to go to school for college, got married, had a baby, and then moved back to my home state. I start with all of this because... I was so lucky enough to gain a great friend when I moved back. The beautiful woman in the pictures below is one of my great friends! We knew of each other growing up but we were never in the same "circles" I guess you could say. Our boys are the same age and are great friends also. It only took me 4 long years to get them behind my camera, and it was worth it. Leah and her hubby just celebrated 10 years of marriage!! I won't go into details (beacause I could rave about her for a while) but Leah is one of the strongest and bravest people I know. She is such a great person to be around, her and her family both! Oh and did I mention she is GORGEOUS!! Check out the family session we did. Let me know what you think.




 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment