Saturday, May 10, 2014

Baby Girl {Petersen} #2

So this week has been a hectic one to say the least. Found out my Mom in law was moving cross country and sold her house, and she had to be packed and out in 4 days. During all of this hurricane I was able to take a much needed break and visit my best friend Emily at the hospital because there sweet little girl, baby S decided to come early, what a great surprise! Isn't she wonderful. She is calm and sweet, and had chubby cheeks just like her big sister. She makes the funniest noises when she eats, I loved meeting her. She was strapped in the Bili bed while I was there, but we stole her out for a few picture. Here they are:
 
Welcome to the world baby S!!!!
 
Oh and check out the coolest baby in the world throwing up the peace sign and giving me the "stank" face :) Love it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment